You are of course more than welcome to advertise your property yourself. However, to get the most value out of our service, we do recommend that you take your listing down from all major sites as those sites do not allow duplicate listings. Our service works best when we have access to all incoming leads to then encourage them to view and apply for your property.
Articles in this section
- What happens after I sign up?
- How is Zenplace going to get the keys to my property? Do I have to visit the office to drop them off?
- When will my rental property listing be up?
- Can I as the property owner have my own advertisements for the property up online?
- On which sites do you list the property?
- Who determines the rental price?
- How much is the security deposit for tenants?
- What happens after we list the property?
- Does the property owner get to approve the tenant?
- What happened to the Zenplace craigslist ad of my property?