Yes! You get to review the full application and a make a decision based on the information provided.
Articles in this section
- What happens after I sign up?
- How is Zenplace going to get the keys to my property? Do I have to visit the office to drop them off?
- When will my rental property listing be up?
- Can I as the property owner have my own advertisements for the property up online?
- On which sites do you list the property?
- Who determines the rental price?
- How much is the security deposit for tenants?
- What happens after we list the property?
- Does the property owner get to approve the tenant?
- What happened to the Zenplace craigslist ad of my property?