You as the property owner will determine the final price for your property. If you need help determining a price, many owners will use Zillow's Zestimate number as a good starting point. Or, you can search any number of popular rental sites (i.e. Zillow, Trulia, Craigslist, etc...) to search for properties similar to yours to determine the current market value.
Articles in this section
- What happens after I sign up?
- How is Zenplace going to get the keys to my property? Do I have to visit the office to drop them off?
- When will my rental property listing be up?
- Can I as the property owner have my own advertisements for the property up online?
- On which sites do you list the property?
- Who determines the rental price?
- How much is the security deposit for tenants?
- What happens after we list the property?
- Does the property owner get to approve the tenant?
- What happened to the Zenplace craigslist ad of my property?